Thursday 23 October 2014

Soap and Glory Pamper Time + Review

So I quite enjoy having a pamper night after a long week of stressful work, and those seem to be happening a lot lately! These are a few of the things I use to start  off my pamper sessions - all wonderfully scented Soap and Glory products!

Left to right: Flake Away body polish, Clean On Me shower gel, Scrub Actually scrub- and OMG how punny are their names! They always make me laugh! So creative!


The first one I use is the Clean On Me (mini) shower gel just as a normal body wash, and I find that with this a little goes a long way! The scent is the Soap and Glory Original Pink scent - it smells quite fresh and a little sweet and it feels super luscious on the skin! This 75ml bottle was only $5.95 AUD at MYER! These mini's are perfect for travelling or if you're like me and want to try it out before committing to the 500ml ones!

Next I use the Scrub Actually on my upper body. This is a very granular scrub and it takes a lot of scrubbing for the sugar granules to dissolve but it makes your skin feel so smooth and the scent is massaged into your skin. It smells quite sweet but refreshing and contains brown sugar, white sugar and apricot kernel oil. I am in love with it's smell and I strongly suggest you try it! It is probably my favourite seeing as it was my first Soap and Glory purchase. $15.95 AUD at MYER.

The final product I use is the Flake Away body polish and I use it on my legs and feet. Even though it is not advertised as a foot scrub, it works amazingly as one! (especially when paired with the Heel Genius Foot Lotion) This one I did purchase as a mini before committing to the big one because its HUGE, but I was so pleased with it that I had to have the big one! I know this is going to last me a while! This one has the same Original Pink scent as Clean On Me, and is a salt scrub so it's a little harsher on the skin but it works wonders! Only $16.95 at MYER for this massive tub!

I absolutely love a relaxing night with these products and it's so fun mixing and matching their scents and products! If you're in Australia, I know you can find Soap and Glory products in MYER at the Kit Cosmetics counter and at Mecca Maxima.

Happy Shopping! That's all for now!

Sayonara! xo

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I bloody love the Soap and Glory products! Brilliant review. I haven't tried the Body polish yet; going to have to get that one. Keep the posts coming, absolutely loving them :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it! :) You should totally try the body polish! I'm thinking of getting the breakfast scrub next... I think I have an addiction haha.
      Thanks so much! <3

      Delete