Sunday 7 September 2014

Paris Kids 'Nail Tip - One Touch Type'

Ok so it's no secret that I have an addiction to all things cute and nail polish/art so these caught my eye immediately! I have actually bought fake nails from this brand before 2 years ago and loved the easy one touch process to get them on and they were so pretty and sparkly!! *.* 


 I got these from a chain store called Sanki in Japan, but you can also get them at various stores that stock Paris kids products and Paris kids stores like the one I went to in Harajuku on Takeshita Street.  

Because I was in Harajuku I wanted to embrace the 'Harajuku Style' of crazy, cute and fun so I picked these up!

 They come with 24 nails of various sizes so that you are guaranteed to find the right fit for you. The top layer is embellished with little pearls, flowers and strawberries and the bottom layer is just a pale pink ombre glitter nail. The instructions and information are all in Japanese but don't worry, there isn't much to them, just match your nail size to the fake ones and stick 'em on!

 So many nails! <3



Although when I got back from Japan and looked at these I thought "how tacky" but they actually look super cute on and people actually thought I got my nails done at a salon! I chose to mix my nails up with some plain glitter nails and some with embellishments. The one touch type glue is sort of like a gel sticky adhesive attached to the nail which makes application easy, mess and hassle free! 

Even though my nails were pretty secure, after a couple of days they felt a little flimsy and like they were going to fall off, so I used a nail glue from Daiso to reattach them and they stayed for a week! And  I was super impressed that they didn't fall off at work- my nail polish has a reputation of chipping badly at work. Also, after a week of rough treatment by me it was understandable that some of the strawberries fell off and a couple of the petals of the flowers fell off but other than that I loved these!

And these are SUPER cheap at only 324 yen ($3.20 AUD)! And I must add that they aren't just cheap ones of poor quality... they are inexpensive, great quality, cute and are the perfect way to spruce up your nails for spring!

That's all for now,

Sayonara! xo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment