Sunday 23 November 2014

Updates! + Priceline Haul

Hello there!

So I'm just here to update you a little bit! Life. I've recently got a second job for the holiday period so I won't have as much free time as I thought, but I will keep posting as much as I can on here.

Also, I've started a YouTube channel! Check out ZoEclectic, I would really appreciate it :) I have been wanting to make videos for a long time but I've only just got the courage to do it! Make sure you stay in the loop for more videos in the coming weeks!

On top of that I have a new instagram account so check that out and give us a follow!

Now that's the formalities out of the way, here is a look at my Priceline haul from their 40% off all cosmetics haul last week!

From left to right, top to bottom: 2x Face of Australia Blush in 'O Peachy!', Sally Hansen Insta Dri Top Coat, Revlon 'Whimsical' Colourburst Lip Gift Pack, Australis Fresh and Flawless Pressed Powder in 'Deep Natural', Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer in '120 Pale', and Essence Lip Liners in '06 Satin Mauve' and '07 Cute Pink'. 
I'm super excited to use all of this (I've already used some of it and have been loving it!).

Swatches and reviews to come soon!

That's all for now,

Sayonara! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment